Sunday, June 14, 2009

My December

Just an arbit unpolished thought on an arbit sunday when I was giving my poor foot a little bit of rest and in the process getting bored like hell


Just remembered that last December
The sweeping cold
The wide delhi roads
The snazzy cars sweeping by
With a mind of their own
The morning fog covering all
The cold milk of kavenders
The chaos of chandni chowk
That paranthe wali gali
That metro ride
The rich and poor sitting side by side

Most of all I remember,
The cold nights,with fog sweeping by
Wide desolate roads
With occasional cars zipping by
And i miss walking on those delhi roads
me and my thoughts
Only, This time i picture you with me
holding my hand.smiling, silently
and i soak in those smells
The smell of your hair, the smell of the city
the smell of that eternal night
and we talk about everything
but we speak with our eyes
and i see the world through your eyes
marvelling at all those hues
This is how i picture my December
maybe, just maybe someday. this is how it would be
Delhi roads, delhi roads and just you and me.
Ahh maybe this is what is missing home
Maybe this is what is missing you

5 comments:

deshu said...

poetry ..
ahh... nahi chamakti mujhe utni ..

ne ways nice poem ...thats all i gotta say ...
strangly smell of hairs and smell of the city next to next ...uh...seems weired....

ripple said...

well.....i am weired.... :P
arbit velle baithe ho to hair and city do mix together :P

ripple said...

lolzz...seriously now that i read it, it acually seems weired

Ragini said...

:) .. its not wierd :)

Pearl Harbour said...

omg!!!!!!! u wrote that bhai????
nahiiii pakka chori ki hai